Friday, February 11, 2011

Story by Jia Sheng

Once again, I had forgotten to do my homework. My teacher reprimanded me in front of the whole class. She then kept me during recess to complete my work.

After the whole class was dismissed for recess, I took out my homework and worked furiously on it. I wanted to play with my friends. As I was almost done with my work, I felt something hit the back of my head. I spun around to find Sean picking up an eraser from the floor. Before I know what he was doing, he was aiming the eraser right at my head.

Angered, I got out of my chair and lunged at him. He dodged but I managed to grab his collar. His towering built proved little use to fight against a provoked me. I swung my leg and launched a mighty kick at his right thigh. Gritting his teeth in pain, he called me an idiotic dog. That was it! He'll broke loose in me and I had my temper take over. I clutched my fist tightly and gave him a punch in the face. Then I rained several punches on his stomach.

At that very moment, the principal walked by. Seeing both of us fighting, she stormed into the classroom. Sean and I froze. The principal then ordered us to follow her to her office. During the walk to her office, I reflected on my behaviour. If I had just told Sean not to throw the eraser again and ignored him, I would not have ended in this situation. I regretted this incident. I could have prevented it if not for my rashness.

No comments:

Post a Comment