Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wen Qi's Composition - Bus Accident (Unedited)

"Sit tight!" the bus captain hollered . In an instant, the bus swerved violently to the left. Every soul on board the bus began screaming at the top of their voices.



As a reflex action, i grabbed a hand-grip above me in time. But not everyone was as lucky as me. Just beside, an elderly lady was too slow to react to the situation and was thrown onto the floor. The groceries in her bag then scattered everywhere on the floor. Next, a huge thud was heard and I saw her lying helplessly on the floor.


The incident stopped as sudden as it started. The bus went into a complete halt. At this moment, an eerie silence descended upon the bus. Everyone on board was in a state of shock.


All of a sudden, a loud cry shattered the silence. I turned my head and saw my classmate groaning in pain and the elderly lady still on the floor. Not wasting a second, I dashed towards her. I helped her by getting onto her feet and retrieving her groceries. In return, she thanked me and gave the smile i had ever seen my life.


Just then, the bus captain asked, Ïs anyone injured?". Together, everyone gave a big "No". Slowly, as the bus got back on course, I saw that the bus driver had wanted to avoid a reckless motorcyclist that was about to collide with the bus I on aboard.


About 15 minutes later, I reached my school and I heard a big sigh of relief. I was glad that I was able to escape this ordeal unscathed.

No comments:

Post a Comment