Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SW (Bedok Public Library) - Suggested answer

Dear Manager

On 5 October 2009 (1m), I was at Bedok Public Library. Miss Lily (1m) was the librarian on duty. When I left the library and reached the bus stop outside, I discovered that my wallet was missing (1m).Miss Lily came rushing out of the library with my wallet to return it to me (1m). As my bus was waiting to leave (1m), I did not have a chance to thank her. I am so grateful to Miss Lily my wallet contained some cash and some important documents. (1m)

Please thank Miss Lily on my behalf.

Yours sincerely
Jena Tan

Important tips for SW. Make sure information is
1. accurate (no transfer errors)
2. complete (eg. do not leave out the year for date if it is stated in the stem)
3. explicit to the point you are answering (eg. "Ms Lily was there." is not explicit. "Ms Lily is the librarian on duty." is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment